Our Approach to Innovation
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You.
At RE:INVENTION, we approach innovation differently, helping our Clients mine hidden assets and build dynamic intelligence ecosystems. We believe in FOUR IMMUTABLE TRUTHS:
1. WE BELIEVE
Innovation creates value and achieves impact. No value creation, no impact, no innovation.
2. WE BELIEVE
Innovation isn’t limited to invention or novelty. Reinvention, hacking, pivots, and adaptation of existing assets can produce innovative solutions.
3. WE BELIEVE
The biggest hurdle to innovation is implementation. The world is littered with great ideas that were poorly implemented. Effective idea conversion is more important to a company’s financial success than idea generation.
4. WE BELIEVE
Innovation DOING is as important as — if not more important than — innovation THINKING. Innovation involves experiments, informed risk-taking, and taking action. Words, plans, corporate mantras, and interoffice memos aren’t enough.
We’ve Partnered with Clients to:
- boost company and project ROI as well as cost containment
- achieve double-digit sales growth
- launch new products/services
- develop new markets
- win industry awards (including Inc. 5000 honors, CES Innovation Awards, Forrester Groundswell Awards, Entrepreneur Magazine’s 100 Brilliant Company Awards, OMMA Awards, and Fast Company Innovation Awards)
- and realize profitable M&A strategies with pre/post brand and culture integration.