Pegged Case Study
New Social Network: Brand Planning and Design Vision
Pegged.com, a new social network, was struggling prior to launch. They had not defined their target audience, brand messaging, or brand design vision. The existing logo and site, created by third party developers, lacked brand personality and design thinking.
Create a powerful brand and design vision with re-imagined site interface, navigation, user experience, brand color palette, visual content, brand iconography, and messaging to ensure success at launch.
- RE:INVENTION Footprinting and Blueprinting
- Consumer research and segmentation
- Brand Vision Board creation with brand personality profiling
- Logo refresh/redesign
- Site redesign (concepts, comps, and wireframes)
- Creation of a proprietary brand infographic (“The Pegged Leaderboard”)
- Creation of an Animated Video, bringing the brand to life
- Site registrations exceeded company goal by 250%